» Carpet Cleaning
Mantain your Carpet
Gold Berry cares for its customers and tries to help them by educating
how to care the best for their carpet.
- Regular brushing/vacuuming will help to remove dust and dirt and
preserve the original lustre and shine of your carpet.
- Colour fading can occur if your carpet is exposed to bright
sunlight for sustained periods.
- Regularly turn your carpet to avoid areas of uneven wear; it also
decreases marks caused by the weight of furniture.
- Clean spills immediately. Never rub a spill. Remove liquids and
clean with a dry, white absorbent cloth. Cleaning products should be
tested on small areas prior to wholesale use.
- Stains may be cleaned with a mild clear detergent. If stains
remain, ask for professional cleaning advice.
- Carpets should not be dry - cleaned or machine-washed.
- We recommend that an anti - slip underlay pad is used.